Kandace is an experienced marketing and public relations leader with more than a decade of professional experience. She is currently employed by Salesforce. During her time living in Minneapolis and Atlanta, she became interested in refugee advocacy, and through an introduction from a friend, Kandace began volunteering with Their Story is Our Story in 2020. She seeks to use her skills and experience to expand the platform, reach, and impact of refugee stories. Kandace has a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Management-International Marketing from Brigham Young University. She currently lives in the Salt Lake City metro area with her husband, Chad, and their mini goldendoodle, Ahsoka.
- Their Story is Our Story and By Women, For Women Announce Partnership to Collect and Share Stories of Displaced Women
- Top of Mind: When is War Justified?
- Top of Mind: Making Room for Refugees
- ABC4 News: Miss Utah 2021 partners with local nonprofit to develop mental health training for schools
- Their Story is Our Story Announces Launch of Community Connections Workshops
- Creating Welcome in Georgia
- Deseret News: Four Afghan women journal about life after U.S. departure as BYU launches new Global Refugee Archive
- Top of Mind: Refugee Stories, Civilians in Space, Arachnophobia
- The Daily Universe: BYU library launches Their Story is Our Story’s global refugee scholarly archive
- KSL TV: Global refugee archive collecting the stories of the world’s displaced
- KSL News: BYU library now hosts archive of refugee stories from Their Story is Our Story
- Their Story is Our Story Announces Launch of Global Refugee Archive